Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My New List

I sat down and made up a list of projects for the new year. Here's what I've got so far: finish son's Star Wars afghan (I'm down to the last 4 squares!), a baby afghan for a cousin who's due in February, finish brother's Harry Potter afghan, finish another cousin's footsie afghan, butterfly afghan for sister, troll dolls for aunt, game bag for other son, camo afghan for nephew, love knot shawl for best friend as well as an angel afghan for same friend. Now, by the way I've got this worked out (and if I can stay on schedule LOL), I'll be done with this stuff by September. Of course there will be other projects that will come up, but I'm hoping that they won't cut into my list too badly. If nothing else, since these are all going to be Christmas/Yule gifts, I've got about three and a half months of fudge time :) And I'll remember to get pictures of everything before I gift it away.

No comments: