Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Another new pic

I am now in a position to be able to participate in crochet exchanges again. YEAH!!! I've kind of missed them. I've been kind of separated from my crochet family since about August, so I'm very glad to get back and get to meeting and greeting fellow stitchers. I usually try a new pattern of some sort for my exchange partners so I did a square from A Crocheter's Garden of Afghans by Leisure Arts called "Granny's Zinnia". I just got the book yesterday, so I was tickled to have a reason to try something out. It turned out pretty well I think. Dh even said "Cool colors" :) I only hope my exchange partner will agree.

2 comments:

Norma said...

Hi Beata! Norma from CP here. Love your photos!!! Hope you can post a pic of the HP scarfghan (hey, did I just make up a word?) sometime. I am a HUGE HP fan and I'd love to see it. I think the square you did on this post is beautiful. The angel one beneath is beautiful, too.

Hooked by Joy said...

Beata, this is Deb in Nebraska from CPList - that diamond clusters sweater is AWESOME! What beautiful work.