Monday, January 16, 2006

The Baby is Coming, The Baby is Coming!!

Now that I have finally finished the Star Wars afghan, I can move on to the baby afghan for my cousin. The pattern I originally picked out was quite a bit more involved than I anticipated, especially since I'm kind of in a hurry. I need something I can work on in the evenings while watching tv. I decided on a couple of 12-inch squares I found at HeartMadeBlessings , one is called Cable Hearts and the other is called Adoring Hearts. Since I'm making these with baby yarn (White and Mint Twinkle) and a size F Boye hook, the squares actually turned out to be about 8 to 8 1/2 inches. I'm going to make 6 of each square and put them together alternating the squares in a 3x4-square layout. I'll get pictures of it when I get it done and post them here for all you guys to see.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Beata, the squares are soooo cute! Love the hearts on the green one. Good luck with this project. I am sure it will be treasured.