Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Oh Those Lovely Chains & Loops!

The family reunion afghan is almost done! I only have one more round :D I'll get a pic up tomorrow.

I had stalled with the stitching after the contest rush. I just couldn't get going. I had the family reunion afghan that just wasn't clicking with me and I just couldn't get the level of energy going. I'm glad it was a "have-to" project. It has really gotten me going.

After the family reunion afghan is finished I'll be moving on to Ninja Guy10 for Gideon. I need to get a remake of Marvin, but that will have to wait until Spring. Ninja Guy10 will be followed by a Christmas present, then finishing my tree skirt. There will be a sprinkling of bookmarks, scarves and maybe even a hat or two during the stitching of my official projects. I've got a lot of yarn left over yarn from the family reunion ghan so I may even be able to squeeze in a baby set or two!

No comments: