Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Books Away, With Hooks I Can Play!!!

Wow, I was worried I would get behind in some of my classes since I missed so much school at the beginning of the month. So far, other than missing all of chapter 2's lectures in tax class, I think I'm okay. I got an A on my math lab and today at home I got a really great start on my finance take-home test, finished my federal and state tax forms for tax class and I'm going to try to do my online test for business law tomorrow at school during my really long break between math and tax class.

I'm trying to get into the schedule that I originally worked out at the beginning of the semester. Since I have those long breaks 3 days a week, there's no reason why I should have much homework to actually do at home. That way, when I do get home I'll have all kinds of crochet time. Not to mention time to help the kids with their homework.

Gideon is missing mama's cooking right about now. I talked to him yesterday and when I asked him if there was anything he needed, he started listing off all this food :D Bless his heart. Him and Isaac are still cleaning in that house. At this rate, I don't know if they'll be able to have their house warming party on the 10th or not. He's still plugging away at it though. I'm proud of him!

No comments: