Monday, August 29, 2005

Baby Girl's Bikini Top


I have had a skein of Red Heart's Bikini yarn for about a month. I haven't been able to decide on anything to make with it. Well, Baby Girl is always trying to take off with my foundation garments so I decided to make her one of her own. I spent a lot of time frogging, but I finally hit on a look I liked, at least for the triangles. Now to put them together. That entailed more time trying it on and taking it back off, frogging and redoing. She was getting very impatient. I finally got it done and on it went. She strutted around the house feeling all grown up. I'm rather proud of it. I'm trying to practice getting a picture in my head to go from there into the hook and translated into yarn. Man, that's a lot of work, not mention frustrating. My next idea is a full length cloak. I don't know if I want a hood on it or not, but probably. I'm going to save that for after the holidays.

No comments: