Sunday, March 03, 2013

New Earrings!

In honor of the third day of National Crochet Month, I crocheted another pair of earrings! Baby Girl wanted to wear them since they're so AWESOME!!! So I let her :)

Actually, I must confess, I had hoped to do the earrings as a make up for not doing a project on Friday. I had planned on making the 6-sided die today to add to the 4-sided one I made yesterday. However, I didn't make it :(    Hopefully I'll be able to get 2 done tomorrow night. Maybe I'll even remember to put the numbers on the sides before I put them together this time.

New size 10 crochet thread is also on my to-do list for tomorrow. Either finding it or buying it. The stuff I got with the earring kit is kelly green and is very pretty, but I would like to make some of the earrings in other colors. So I may go shopping for the thread & get some more beads while I'm at it.

Since in addition to being National Crochet Month it is also National Craft Month, I am going to see if I can find a tatting shuttle. I have a book to learn from & it even came with a DVD, but I don't have a tatting shuttle. Learning to tat is something I've wanted to do for a long time. I think now may be the time to try it.

No comments: