Sunday, October 28, 2007

Changing My Mind

I have changed my mind about where the scarves I made for CrochetWithDee's scarf challenge are going to go. I had them all packed up and ready to go when I posted my last entry. Well, I forgot to drop them off and I have now decided to send them to the women's shelter to help those that are getting out of abusive situations. My mom was one of those women many years ago when I was very small, but she had someplace to go. I cannot imagine getting out of that kind of situation and having no where to go, especially with kids. I hope the scarves will help. I have been inspired (by Dee) to make up some hats to go with the scarves, too. Getting a scarf is nice, I guess, but a matched set always seems to make me feel even more special and I want to make sure that these women know that there are people who care about them and believe that they are really special.

No comments: