Sunday, October 12, 2008

From hook to needles

No, I'm not talking about the book. I'm talking about switching from crocheting to knitting, at least temporarily. All the leaders in DD's Girl Scout Brownie troop & the sister Junior troop want to give the girls an ornament for their tree this year at the Christmas party. Now, it just so happens that I have that wonderful pattern from Aunt Kay for those marvelous stockings that I make last year and gave to Dorinda's class at their holiday party. So, at the next leaders' meeting that is at the end of this month, I'm going to offer to make stockings for everyone. They would be similar in coloring as the "Ghoul" Scouts I made last year. The Brownies would have brown stripes and the Juniors would have teal stripes. The leaders will have stripes of blue with the heel, toe, and cuff being the color that corresponds to the troop that they lead. Lisa's and Angela's, of course, will have to have some way of having green and brown on their's since they serve both troops equally. I'm going to have to practice with it and see what I can do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh I am stalking youuuuuu. Hee hee hee hee. I added you to my blogroll so I can stalk you more. HAHAHAHAHA don't you feel special now?